Philippines scheme project
Are you interested in recruiting workers from the Philippines for more than 1 year?
Do not hesitate to take advantage of the current Philippines scheme project (Other Countries scheme).
Do you want to avoid complex administration? Contact Us.
What are the conditions for logging into the Philippines?
If it meets the above requirements, we will handle everything else for you.
The course of cooperation in the Philippines scheme project
- We report a job vacancy to the Labor Office.
- We will ask for documents on debts on the tax office and the CSSA.
- We will process a request for a recommendation of the business representation for you.
- We will prepare all the necessary requests for you.
- We'll put you in the Philippines scheme project.
- There will be a deadline for filing an employee card at the Czech Embassy.
- Alternatively, we can help you with a subsequent application for an Employee Card.
Take advantage of Recruitment from the Philippines
Find the ideal employee with us for your company.
What is the Philippines Scheme Project (Other States Scheme)?
The project was created on the basis of cooperation between the Ministry of the Interior, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Industry and Trade. It is intended to help achieve the employment quota for workers from the Philippines and to eliminate the obligation to meet for an employee card. The annual capacity for this project is 1000 applicants per year. The Philippines regime focuses on employing only skilled workers. The advantage of the project is that after enrollment you are in Philippines scheme for up to 1 year and during this year you can apply for dozens of skilled workers from the Philippines. This is a process that only takes 3 months.