The official name of this visa is a short-term Schengen visa for the purpose of employment.
It is intended for foreigners from third countries who want to work legally in the Czech Republic. It is awarded for a maximum of 90 days.
How does a short-term visa process work?
- We report vacancy to the Labor Office (LO).
- We will prepare documents for filing an application for employment of foreigners, including an employment contract.
- We will arrange employment permits for foreigners at the Labor Office.
- Then we will fill in the Schengen visa application.
- We will arrange an interview at the Embassy of the Czech Republic.
- We inform you about your obligations when you arrive to the Czech Republic.
Who is a short-stay visa for?
- For all third country nationals who want to work legally in our country
- For all employers who need to fill vacancies as soon as possible.
- Short-term work permits are not limited by CZ-ISCO classification, so unskilled workers from Ukraine can also obtain a work permit.
Not sure if this type of visa is suitable for you? Feel free to contact us. We will arrange for you all the formalities associated with issuing a short-term work permit.
How long does a short-term visa be issued and how long does it take to settle?
The visa is issued for a maximum of 90 days. Short-term work permits cannot be renewed and are issued only to a specific employer.
Therefore, a foreigner with this type of visa cannot change employer.
We will arrange a short-stay visa within 3 - 6 weeks
Are you interested in a longer working stay?
We can also help with the handling of your employee card or Blue Card.